I think it has potential...what do you guys think? ;)
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Dream
I had a crazy dream last night. I was supposedly reading this sci-fi book by Philippa Gregory. I think that's funny because she wrote "The Other Boleyn Girl" and I saw that on Netflix yesterday for 1 second. I must have registered it then. Weird! Anyway, the book was about people living on this planet that was habitable in the daytime but at night it got to 70 below. (Which really is fine but there was also some kind of gas or something at night). There was a complex of inflatable/Metrodome type buildings. One night the living building caught on fire, and since the people couldn't go outside they were trapped. One of the people revealed a secret underground residence. It turned out that it was huge. Tons of people lived there, including two of the kids from Real Housewives: New Jersey. They never went outside but they looked healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Totally possible. I watched RH:NJ for the very first time today and caught quite a bit...due to it's Sunday marathon persuasion. Those ladies are certainly brought up way differently than most. Sometimes I wish I was Italian. Sometimes.
Post a Comment