Monday, April 30, 2007

My kitty is so good

So, Daniel got himself dirty today (you-know-what matted into the hair on his butt) so a bath was necessary. With the tips I got from coworkers, I gave him a bath and it went wonderfully!!! He only meowed a tiny bit and he didn't move around at all. I was so proud and gave him a lot of love and treats for being so good.
 
Last night I was trying to calm him down and ended up cradling him like a baby. It's hard to describe the position but I basically cradled him to sleep. It worked well, I guess.
 
As I have been telling everyone, he found his way up into the windowsills with the vertical blinds. If I call him, he'll poke his head through the blinds so that it's just a floating head. :D It's my favorite thing ever. I took a picture and will see later if it looks ok.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I have heard that trying to give a cat a bath is like squeezing a watermelon through a keyhole. Daniel is such a trooper! let me laugh at myself now for using the word trooper..

Emily said...

how is his licking situation? still lickety-lickers, or doing better?

speaking of daniel...

hey, i saw michael shanks on the show "24" last night. he was walking around in nothing but boxers for part of his role. yeowsa. he is a naughty man in this role...

AHHHHGGG! My computer is doing that stupid thing it does sometimes where the arrow keys do not work and every time I hit the apostrophe key the "find word on page" bar opens up on the bottom of the screen and everything I type gets typed down there. It is th emost annoying thing on the planet, and I can never figure out why the hell it happens or how to fix it. Bu tI think it only happens when I have multiple tabs open. Anyone know what the hell is up with that???