Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ahhh fuck!

Ok, this is too weird. I was just continuing my stalking from last night, and clicking around on facebook a little bit. I clicked on the album that contains the photo of the guy playing. It's sort of a portrait album. It also contains 5 other pictures of people. They are all good friends of the album owner. And who else is in the album, you ask? Pat, this guy I went to high school with and was in yearbook with and had a huge crush on. (Emily might remember me talking about him recently). Even though this is completely bizarre, maybe I have my in!!! I'll have to think about this. Maybe they don't know each other, but still.

I am a horrible person.

In other news, he just sent me a tiny email in Icelandic :D :D :D :D :D

3 comments:

Emily said...

isn't this the 2nd guy you've talked with who've known pat?

Elizabeth said...

nope. oh, a different pat.

Emily said...

AHHHH...upon re-reading I see that I DID, in fact, have the wrong Pat this time around. I need to read more good.