I got an email this morning that Ryan Adams, one of my most beloved music people of all time, is coming here. (I marked the email with a red label that says "PAY ATTENTION") However, it said Target Center. I was a little wary of that so I looked it up and he's opening for Oasis, one of my most disliked music people of all time. Why, God? Why, Ryan?
Is this tour going to be called the "We Think We Are Deities" tour? They also should have Creed opening for them. That would make it truly complete. Kidding. We all know that Ryan Adams is my boyfriend and I love him. He is kind of full of himself though.
Anyway, I probably won't be going to see "We Think We Are Deities" since gods usually charge a large amount for tickets to see them. Too bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment