Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gas Station Trip

I just went to the gas station and got hit on. I thought I would mention it on my blog because it hardly ever happens to me. The guy was also staring at my chest. Great place and method to pick up girls, the gas station and by staring at their chests! Classy! Also, the guy was like 10 years younger than me. Again, really classy.

I also performed my good deed of the day while there. A woman left her kid in the car and went inside, and I kept an eye on the kid while some dubious looking people wandered over and were loitering near her car. I gave them The Eye. I've been told my The Eye is really scary, so I thought that probably foiled any plan they had of stealing the car with the kid in it. Call me Crime Stopper Elizabeth.

No comments: