Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another bout of uncontrollable laughter

 
Here's a post on Emily's blog that is funny. I was making some laugh-choking sounds a minute ago at work and of course it's silent in here right now. The things that get me are the 0 in 08, Franken's face, and those two guys that are small and in the middle (Who are those guys? Should I know?). Also I really love the name Claymation "Big Teeth" Horseface. Personally, I call him Glued-on Teeth "Construction Paper Blush" Annoying Accent, but either are fine. Good job, Emily. I shared it with a coworker, who enjoyed it.
 
 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm glad people other than me found it amusing.

Fyi, the 2 small guys in the middle are random dudes inspecting hanging chads. Remember those? HANGING CHADS!!! Christ.

Glued-on Teeth "Construction Paper Blush" Annoying Accent does have a certain...je ne sais quoi, but I've been fortunate enough to not hear him speak, so can't claim to know his accent.