Error: Success
Wow; houses! I think I might go and look at groceries this weekend. Maybe even buy some. Are you thinking of looking anywhere in particular?
I'm going to start in Shoreview. I love that area. It's not weirdly half industrial. It's actually residential and pretty. I go there every weekend.
Are you just driving and looking or going to open houses??
Hey, good luck! Jake and I looked at about 60 places before we got our house. I hope you find something you like!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow; houses! I think I might go and look at groceries this weekend. Maybe even buy some. Are you thinking of looking anywhere in particular?
I'm going to start in Shoreview. I love that area. It's not weirdly half industrial. It's actually residential and pretty. I go there every weekend.
Are you just driving and looking or going to open houses??
Hey, good luck! Jake and I looked at about 60 places before we got our house. I hope you find something you like!
Post a Comment