I just started feeling like I was going to go into a depressive episode and I was going to go on Twitter to talk to my friends and it went down. F U STUPID WEBSITE THIS IS THE REASON I DON'T LIKE YOU
I swear they go down for updates like every week. WTF? And at seemingly very inopportune times, as well.
I just watched Sarah's high school graduation and analysis of her brother's golf swing from 1992. How's that for an exciting Friday night? I am tired, but not. I don't like that.
1 comment:
I swear they go down for updates like every week. WTF? And at seemingly very inopportune times, as well.
I just watched Sarah's high school graduation and analysis of her brother's golf swing from 1992. How's that for an exciting Friday night? I am tired, but not. I don't like that.
Post a Comment