Wednesday, May 30, 2007

god damn

please don't tell me i am sick again...i started having bad stomach aches on monday. it hasn't gone away yet. i hate this. am i never going to get better from anything?

2 comments:

Emily said...

:( :(

I would ask if it seems the same as when you used to get them back in the Miffin days...but since you had your gall bladder out it has to be different, right? Or am I an idiot? Are are both possible? ;)

Could it have something to do with your diet? Ala eating too many of the South Beach bars or something?

Bummer. I wish you well!!!

Emily said...

Miffin Days. Haha. I meant Mifflin. Obviously. Muffin.

Remember being Mrs. Place's teacher aides and typing stuff and having me make fun of all your typos? Good times.

The author uses Allot of Everett. Parparg you asiprates!

I should clarify that those last two sentences were faithfully recorded by you as written by the original author. That thing was hard to dictate and type.