Spoiler alert.
In the past couple of weeks I have watched the entirety of Lost. I agree with recent reviews that say the show has gone downhill in the third season. I really couldn't care less if Ben was ever on the show again. He is a terrible and annoying character. I understand I'm supposed to hate him, but what I don't like most is his acting and the dialog he has. It's just not good. How many times can he do the exact same thing? A lot of the characters are getting tiring. Sawyer is at least showing different sides of himself. But the rest of them? Yawn.
The season finale was dumb. I hated the entire thing. It wasn't really a cliffhanger (which, I guess, is fine). And why did they make Charlie die? Let's hope he didn't really die somehow. Ughhhhhhh. I hated it. The whole season was just kind of boring. all I can say is I hope that it gets better.
Season 2 was really good. When I was watching that, I was crying practically constantly, and I thought the writing was really good. What happened?
Emily: as for the polar bear, I still think it has to do with them just experimenting with having bears on the island (i.e. the bear cages). I guess I don't know why they'd do that or why they got out, though.

2 comments:
What weirded me out about the polar bear was how it was connected to Walt...so mostly, the Walt storyline that they kinda dropped confused me. You know, how he thinks things and they happen. He read a comic about a polar bear and there was a polar bear on the island. something else happened, too...but i can't remember now.
The finale bothered me and my sister as well. Here's what irritated me: finding out that the Jack flashbacks were really "futurebacks." mainly because in the futureback he was talking like his dad was alive. And he died before the plane crash. So that bothered me.
I agree that this season was not as good as previous seasons. I don't know what specifically. Too much about the others, having the group split up so much, etc. I just found my mind wandering much more during this season's episodes. "Oh yeah, I'm watching Lost right now..."
Every time I hear people talk about Lost I think of that Mr. Show skit "The Return of the Curse of the Creature's Ghost," where being ridiculously convoluted and confusing was the entire point of it. But I've never seen Lost, so maybe my mockery is misguided.
Post a Comment