I had speaking class today and it was just as hard as last week, if not harder. Today we talked about our computers, what we feed our kids or cats, and what different rooms in the house are called.
I don't usually talk about this, but I've had a few weird date situations in the past few months. The most recent one was Saturday and it was totally bizarre. The guy was really talkative and confident before I met him, and then when I met him he was extremely shy and withdrawn and hardly talked. He appeared completely not into it (and to be totally honest, I wasn't either) so I was moving on in my life, but then he sent a text message later on that said he had fun and wanted to get together again later to watch a movie. I kind of don't think it'll happen, just because it was very obviously (to me) not a good match. And besides that, the same day I had that date another guy asked me out, who I really like a lot, and I am so hoping this one goes well. He seems great so far, and I have a "feeling" about this that I haven't experienced for quite some time...so, even if it doesn't work out, I am so happy to have that "feeling" again, since I was wondering if I ever would. I just noticed it last night. So we'll have to see how it goes. I'll probably meet him next week.
Here ends a blog entry I didn't particularly like writing, but I hope it was interesting for someone. Daniel says hello. Ég ætla að horfa á The Soup núna.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment