That doesn't seem to be hard to do these days--make me cry, that is. Today, as I was driving home from the library, I witnessed a funeral car procession...what's that called?
Anyway, it honestly made me cry. I'm in my car, watching a caravan of cars with flags (going through red lights which was awfully dangerous, in my mind), thinking about this random person who I have no connection with at all, and crying over the fact that all these people cared about him/her and now he/she is dead. Gone forever.
Then I laughed at myself for crying and called myself a pussy. Then got mad at myself for using the term pussy, since it's sexist and misogynistic.
Anyway.
Atonement was good. So was 3:10 to Yuma, which I just saw.
2 comments:
I thought it was extremely good, as well.
And it made me cry.
That doesn't seem to be hard to do these days--make me cry, that is. Today, as I was driving home from the library, I witnessed a funeral car procession...what's that called?
Anyway, it honestly made me cry. I'm in my car, watching a caravan of cars with flags (going through red lights which was awfully dangerous, in my mind), thinking about this random person who I have no connection with at all, and crying over the fact that all these people cared about him/her and now he/she is dead. Gone forever.
Then I laughed at myself for crying and called myself a pussy. Then got mad at myself for using the term pussy, since it's sexist and misogynistic.
Anyway.
Atonement was good. So was 3:10 to Yuma, which I just saw.
funeral procession, is the correct term. you are such a f***ing p*ssy, emily.
Post a Comment