So there has been a weird moldy smell in my apartment for a couple of days. I thought it was the trash at first but then I took out the trash and the scent is still there. Just now I went over to my patio door to check something. There is a chair there so I don't normally stand there. Suddenly my socks were wet. Awesome...they just replaced the patio doors a few weeks ago and mine must have leaked during the rainstorms. I feel bad I didn't notice it before, but I never go over there. What a hassle. So I called the office and was like "Uh...what should I do?" I guess now I'll have to clear the area so they can come in and clean it or something. This is so annoying. All I can say is they better not come in tomorrow at 7 am or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment