The only big accident last night was on 52. That's because it's a horrible road!!! I really wish I could get to Rochester some other way (in a decent amount of time). Here is what's wrong with it.
1. No reflective paint for the lines on the road (This is my biggest problem with it).
2. No reflectors on the side.
3. No street lights. There is one spot where I swear I drive into a black hole. One time I had to stop because I couldn't see 2 inches in front of me because it was too dark. Even with my headlights. Part of the problem was oncoming traffic was really bright.
4. No guard rails except on the most precarious of bridges.
5. It's surrounded by miles of flat land. You can't see where the road ends and the land starts. It's better when there is snow there, but not when there is also snow on the road.
6. Nobody ever plows or salts it in the rural areas.
End.

1 comment:
I just noticed you trademarked your title. :D
I was eating a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup in class the other night and laughed because the packaging said:
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup®
Perfect™
It's like they were claiming everything written on the packaging. And trade marking the word 'perfect?' Give me a break.
(My verification word is "appul." I feel like an 18th century person writing apple)
Post a Comment