Last night I had my radio show on before I went to sleep and was listening to it in and out when I heard their new parody, which is on "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley/Leonard Cohen. I thought it was excellent. Here is a video I was able to download from an online spot. I was really, really excited because the official BBC video isn't available for US. Dave, my favorite guy on the show, is the one singing and Mark Ronson (my new music obsession and Samantha Ronson's brother) is standing in the middle and plays the tambourine/jingle bell stick at the end.
Anyway I have no idea what lamb bhuna is. They eat a ton of Indian food all the time and they say so many words for it. Chicken korma and salmon tikka are two others they mention a lot. I am realizing slowly that living in Minnesota equals not very much food diversity.

No comments:
Post a Comment