Friday, March 13, 2009

Check-in

Hello. Today I went to lunch with my 2 coworkers to an Indian restaurant. It was pretty good food and it was fun. It lifted my spirits a lot because I had such a weird week and was in a bad mood this morning. They are so funny. I really could just listen to the two of them talk and would be entertained.

I don't know if I got screwed up by DST or what. On Monday I was 2 hours late and the rest of the days I was 1 hour late. Then on Wednesday night I went to bed early. Thursday I fell asleep all day at work, and when I got home I fell on the futon and couldn't move. I fell asleep for 2 hours and then woke up and was still really tired. It was then that I realized I might have an issue. Something isn't really right. So I'm going to try to improve a few things myself (like taking iron) and see how that goes. Sometimes when I can't move it's because I'm low on iron. It's really weird and would be cool if it wasn't kind of scary. It was happening at work too. I'd be like, "Ok, just move your mouse to that link" and I couldn't even do that one time. Pathetic.

Tomorrow I am going to Rochester to Roch the Watchmen with Emily. I'm pretty proud of that saying; hence my saying it all over the place. "Who will Roch the Watchmen?" Emily and I.

GOOD EVENING

1 comment:

Sarah said...

A couple of co-workers of mine mentioned last weeek that they were extra tired due to DST...maybe it's part of the cause of your extreme sleep needs. I'd recommend that you follow through with the the iron pill. That could really be an upper.