Claire Zulkey, who sometimes writes things for AVC, is friends with me on Twitter. She even mentioned me in her American Idol writeup on Tuesday (though she didn't say my name). I like her a lot and I am shocked about how successful a writer she is and she's only 29. Anyway, she does freelance for a bunch of different places, so today she sent a survey that's for Glamour, and I did it and apparently my name might get put in too if they choose my answers! w00t. It was about cheating. I'll let peeps know when it comes out.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cool! Also, I enjoy your use of the word peeps.
nice. :) i saw her mention of you in the ai write-up and i smiled.
Did you know it was about you when you read it? I thought about you when I read it.
yeah i knew. she mentioned it on twitter and she quoted me exactly.
Post a Comment