Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi

I don't know what to write about lately. Emily and I are going to St. Louis tomorrow. I hope we have fun.

The talk of the office today was the show "Jericho." Everyone loved it. I watched it and thought it was excellent. It will be interesting to see how that show does. It has Skeet Ulrich in it. Brighton, I expect to have a long discussion about this show tomorrow; I hope you saw it!

An energy drink with 350% more caffeine than Red Bull? People get addicted to Red Bull...people even get addicted to Mountain Dew. Christ, I can't even imagine. Aaah! There's a really loud cicada nearby!

Work has been really boring.

I might be taking care of ipod guy's cat soon.

My back hurts. I don't like packing.

1 comment:

Tom said...

I hope you and Emily are ok for tomorrow on 2 hours sleep or whatever.

My back hurts a lot of the time because of my job, along with my shoulders and wrists. It's weird. But I hope that feels ok soon too.

Also, I don't know (or more likely, don't remember because my memory extends about two hours into my past unless you're talking about a cult TV show) iPod guy, but cats are fun. There's no denying that.

I haven't heard about this insane energy drink, but Mountain Dew disgusts me, and Red Bull repulses me, so hopefully I'm not at risk for addiction...

Is there anything I didn't comment about there...? Oh, I didn't watch Jericho, but I never watch any non-sport TV, as you found out last night. Or something.

Have fun in St. Louis is my point.