Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am so angry

I am so angry at work, I want to cry.
 
This complete idiot of a person I work with is slowly eroding my spirit.
 
Here is his most recent escapade. He had to find a login to use for one of our sites, and out of the millions of logins we have, he randomly chose mine. It's called "elizjv." It's obviously mine, because all of the others are random numbers, like 12523404. Then he started changing the password every day. So every day I tried to log in and couldn't. Then finally I got fed up and changed the login name. Then, he emailed all these higher up people asking what happened to the login, because it didn't work anymore. MY LOGIN WHICH HE STOLE. And then I get this email from the higher up people asking what was going on with this login.
 
He's just...he is like a leech. Of human common sense, and of decency, and of normalcy. Working with him is gradually sucking away all of my life blood.
 
Wonderful. Just got an email saying I have to forfeit my ID. What a fucking asshole. I mean, ok, it's a login ID. Not that important in the grand scheme. But it's the principle. You don't go around stealing people's stuff and crying to your manager when the rightful owner takes it back (and then getting it in the long run). He's like the spoiled neighbor kid that everyone secretly hates, but nobody will stand up to.

2 comments:

Tom said...

That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. Please don't cry. Instead, think of some obnoxiously passive aggressive way to get back at him. Or just tell him he's an idiot. Either would be cathartic.

L. Sanchez said...

I hate people. You should bake him cookies. That'll be cathartic too. Don't forget to spit in the batter.