I'm home. Now I get to start the daunting task of going through at least 400 pictures. Yesterday my battery died on the camera and today both of my memory sticks got full. So, I would have taken even more photos, but I didn't. This is such a departure from my usual character of never taking photos. It is actually kind of bad, because as I was telling B and E, it ends up making you see the world in photo format instead of just enjoying what's around you.
Anyway, B let me use her camera at the Sufjan concert since my battery had died, and it took better pictures than mine would have. The pictures from that are pretty impressive. It was such a good show, and he is so unbearably cute.
Well, ta-ta for now. I'm tuckered out.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I like to think about what people would have thought of if they'd heard the term "memory sticks" years ago, before it became a normal thing.
Same with "text message."
Actually, "text message" would probably elicit:
"You mean a telegraph?"
"You mean a letter?"
"You mean an email?"
"You mean a stone tablet with heiroglyphic writing on it?"
Depending on what time period I travel back to, of course.
My brain needs to stop.
Post a Comment