Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Eye appointment

I had a great eye appointment today. My doctor said "Your eyes look great and you have really good control over them." Thanks? Hehe. He said they healed perfectly. I'm going for a Lasik consultation in a month. They think they'll probably only do it on the left eye (great, less money!) He was really happy with them, "especially considering how far the left one was turning out." I agree - I think it was really bad by the time I had surgery.
 
What's weird is that's probably the last time I'll ever see that doctor because the Lasik one is different. Weird.
 
It brought back memories being there today because there was a kid there who was about 7 who has the same thing I did. Ah, fun. Well, he'll be able to get rid of it earlier since there is surgery now. I overheard their visit and they've been doing a patch for a month (which I did when I was 4). They are going to continue with that for a while.

No comments: