For one thing, it's really annoying to be having this constantly because it basically makes me not function. I went to the grocery store today and it took ALL of my energy. Obviously if I eat something it goes away, but I've been noticing increasingly that the things that help it the most are extreme sugary things, which isn't good.
Obviously, again, my eating habits haven't been great lately because my mood has been so extremely bad. One of the first things to go for me is healthy eating because I don't feel like worrying about that.
Also, another thing that goes right away for me is eating at all. A lot of times I just don't want to. So basically I'm eating crappy food and only when I have to. I think that part of my problem is I need to eat more regularly, but it's still a little scary since it happens to me all the time.
I was thinking about it today because I was like "Well, I better go home because I'm about to go into hypoglycemia soon." That suddenly struck me as really not right.

1 comment:
We should have an eat regularly day when I come to see you!!
Post a Comment