Sunday, February 22, 2009
The end of Feline Favorites
As some of you know, I got Feline Favorites (cat food) for Daniel recently. I like to call it cat crack. I noticed it made his breath smell bad. Well, this morning he threw up from it. I managed to catch it in time, thank god, because he was about to throw up on my bed. I ran him into the kitchen so it all went in there. So no more Feline Favorites for Daniel. I was just trying to comfort him because he threw up, but he went insane. Usually when he gets too much attention he gets overstimulated, which is what happened this time. He started biting me and purring like he is a semi (which he is still doing). What a weirdo. Well, I am going to take my car in now I guess. I really don't want to. I'm nervous and don't want to pay any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment