Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why can't everything just work?

My garbage disposal just broke. I have no idea what to do with it now. It turned on earlier today but didn't do anything, and now it just doesn't turn on. And I didn't take in my car because I'm too nervous. I have to do it tomorrow. I think I'm just nervous because of this one guy that's always there who intimidates me. And last time he gave me half off and I don't think I thanked him at all because I was really really flustered, so I worry he has a grudge against me, if he even remembers me for some odd reason. Ugh. I was going to get groceries today and work on some computer stuff and instead I took a nap and watched AVC liveblog the oscars. It was funny. But now I don't have food. Also I had a bad dream during my nap. Really I could still work on computer stuff. I think I will. Later.

No comments: