
Michael Shanks
We all know I love him dearly and my greatest wish is to have a clone of him in heaven. I just think he is beautiful and hilarious and a wonderful actor.

Ben Gibbard
I had to get a full-body picture for some reason. While I was looking at some pictures I realized how similar he looks to Tom, which freaked me out. I was going to do a side-by-side comparison, but it was too painful. Anyway, B.G. is one of the best songwriters of our time, or maybe any time, and he is also beautiful and enchanting to watch, and his voice is one of my most valued things in life, if that makes sense. I hope to marry a guy like him someday.

Jim Adkins
Jim is, as you may know, the singer from Jimmy Eat World (although he wasn't always). I love him because he is an insane performer and when he's done with two songs he is covered in sweat. And, like Ben, I value the sound of his voice.

JT Woodruff
We all know what I think of him. Why can't I get a normal face picture? I found one and he looked like Rain Man or Forrest Gump, so I decided not to use it.

Conor Oberst
Isn't this adorable??? I love Conor because he writes the most unbelievable lyrics, and because somehow it's really difficult to find people that love him, so he's mine in a way, and because he's indie, and angsty, and ethereal.

Ed Harcourt
Ed's voice is the third that I couldn't live without. If you haven't heard it, I am sorry. I sometimes wonder why he isn't so popular, because he is really original, and very good. He not only plays guitar, as above, but piano, trumpet, and 80 other instruments, and sings. He is from Brighton. And he's just very sweet, and wonderful and everything you think a good guy should be.

Gwyneth Paltrow
So Lately I have been obsessed with this picture of her, which is from Estee Lauder's Pleasures perfume. This copy here makes her teeth look way too white. But the ones in magazines are so gorgeous. If there's anyone I wish I looked like, it's her. And she has the best life (obviously).
Anyway, that is my list. I didn't put members of Coldplay on because they are obvious. I left a few others off who I don't think of as often. So, now you know what takes up most of my time--being obsessed with famous guys and girl. Nah. It doesn't take up that much of my time, really. I just think, if I can't enjoy looking at guys, and enjoying things about them, especially if it's their job to entertain me, then life isn't really worthwhile.

2 comments:
Thanks for the list. I love the Gwyneth photo too. My Jimmy Eat World comment was just to remind you that you saw them as one of your latest ten concerts (i think). Hopefully I didn't actually make you feel bad....not the intention!
You know, something about that/this picture of Gwyneth actually reminds me of you. You both have nice, long, golden, flowy hair. Something else about the general facial countenance as well. Hey, she's your celebrity look-alike! [You know that link Candy had a while ago about that face analyzer thing that told you which celebrities you looked like? Well, among many people, it told me I looked like Ewan McGregor!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!]
Post a Comment