ok, furthering myself into complete and total geekdom, i want to say something.
there is a stargate convention in august in chicago...and...michael...shanks.....is going to be there!!!!!!!!!! [hyperventilating...hyperventilating...]
i've looked at the conventions before but never saw this one!!! oh god, i'm so glad i looked at this random piece of news. oh, now that i looked at it i wonder if i did see it and he wasn't on there before. it says he's a new addition.
hehehehehe!!! i'm so there. from what i hear, female fans are very "attentive" towards him. gee, i wonder why. maybe they saw that photo in which he is posing in underwear.
emily, are you back by then? not that it has anything to do with this. just wondering.
-----
Stargate Atlantis co-star Jason Momoa ("Ronon Dex" ) will make his first Creation convention appearance this summer when he attends The Official Stargate SG-1 / Stargate Atlantis Convention in Chicago, Illinois , Creation Entertainment announced today.
Momoa is the final guest to be added to the list, which also includes Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson"), Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard"), Beau Bridges ( "Hank Landry"), Gary Jones ( "Walter Harriman"), and Cliff Simon ( "Baal"). Shanks is also a new addition this week.
The convention will take place August 25 to 27, 2006, at the Wyndham O'Hare hotel. Learn more at Creation's official Web site.
Momoa is the final guest to be added to the list, which also includes Michael Shanks ("Daniel Jackson"), Joe Flanigan ("John Sheppard"), Beau Bridges ( "Hank Landry"), Gary Jones ( "Walter Harriman"), and Cliff Simon ( "Baal"). Shanks is also a new addition this week.
The convention will take place August 25 to 27, 2006, at the Wyndham O'Hare hotel. Learn more at Creation's official Web site.

1 comment:
Haha! Welcome to Total Geekdom! I'm ahead of you as I've already attended a Star Trek convention (is there anything more dorky that that??).
I don't think I'll be back by then. My contract is up Aug. 31, so they'll probably make me stay until then even though the new semester starts like a week before that...and I won't be teaching the new semester, someone else should be here. So why I would need to stay, I don't know, but Korea is dumb.
Post a Comment