skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Elizabeth's Web Log
Error: Success
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Wow.
I'm looking over my stuff for taxes, and the stuff in my 401(k) plan increased almost exactly ten times since this day last year. I'm impressed and surprised. Pleasantly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elizabeth
St. Paul, MN
Mér finnst fiskur vondur.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(76)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(208)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(26)
▼
2007
(130)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(17)
I <3 Saddle Creek Records
In Style!
I feel so smart and enterprising!!!
Style
Coldplay and some other things
Telegram
Long Winters
Hee Hee
Minneapolis
Blog
lookit how pretty
Promotion
2 things that people won't care about, especially ...
Wow.
Radio Girl
Photo taken with my phone at 3 pm today
I am annoyed at a lot of different things right now
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(403)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(40)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(52)
►
April
(49)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(62)
►
2005
(47)
►
December
(47)
No comments:
Post a Comment