Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Below is a picture of a present I wrapped - I was proud of how they turned out.



So I brought my cat with me home, and he was good for the most part. I took him to my mom's house. She has another cat who is really wild and he was hissing and growling at Daniel. Daniel wasn't fazed at all. By the time Teddy figured out that Daniel wasn't going to do anything, they became friends. I took some pictures.







Below is when Teddy was still scared. I think it's hysterical that his eyes are reflecting off the floor.

I like this one because Daniel's hair looks nice.



I call this one "Cat Village of the Damned" - it's the one I referred to earlier as being hilarious. I love it.


Here is where Daniel spent all of Christmas Day (under the bed)


This is my cousin, cousin-in-law, and cousin's son - in case I have ever mentioned to anyone how my family is a convention of blond people, that is the other side of the family.



My sister and dog (I kept trying to get a good picture of her and they were all weird)





My other sister



Daniel finally came downstairs. That's my uncle. My cousin's son called the cat and dog "Pup" and "Keeeey"





I guess that's about it. Not that incredibly exciting. I just got a kick out of how much Daniel went through and how the whole time he was just "whatever!" He was conked out pretty soundly all day yesterday.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Holy Demon Cats!! :D

I like the "My Tiny Tractor" book, or whatever it was called.

Toby's adorable.