Saturday, December 29, 2007

DAD video

I had a dream where I was trying to purchase a shirt for my dad. The shirt had a DVD video logo on it that was changed to say DAD video. I don't know how I thought that up in my subconscious but I just photoshopped one now when I remembered the dream. I think it's pretty funny. I'm going to send it to my dad, I think he'll get a kick out of it. :)

Ok, is it just me or is Dad the weirdest word ever? Yikes, I gotta stop thinking about it. It sounds like doo-dad and now I'm imagining fathers as trinkets that you put around your house.















2 comments:

Emily said...

You know, I think that the DAD video logo is more aesthetically pleasing than the DVD Video logo.

Sarah said...

i thought it was DAD all along. weird.