Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Daniel

I just spent like 8 years looking at captured video for one reason or another and thought I'd share some things, especially some things that nobody else will really care about except me.

While running through the timeline of one of the episodes that Daniel was dead in, I randomly hopped on to a spot with the following cute shot of him (in the sweater he always appeared in as a dead person, always conveniently showing off his muscly arms):

















Then I decided to get a shot of him during the scene when I thought he was unearthily beautiful. It's kind of dark, but do you see how his face is basically perfect? I'm sitting here staring at it like "jesus h. christ..." I don't know if it's my taste or what but I think that is one of the most beautiful pictures of a face I've ever seen in my life. It might be too bad he's confused at something, but it adds to the mystique in my opinion. Well, off to watch Conan, now that I've wasted all this time in which I could have been reading. I did a new yoga program tonight and it killed me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the top photo of "Daniel" the best. Perhaps if I was actually watching the show in motion, the bottom one would better show of his perfect features. Someday I will watch Stargate and analyze him with my eagle eyes.