Sunday, March 12, 2006

Slings & Arrows, Subterranean

I am listening to a song I really like right now on Subterranean. Who is it by? It will be a surprise. I missed the beginning imprint. Aha. The Elected. Never heard of them, but I liked it.

There is this show on Sundance channel called Slings & Arrows. I believe it's in the second season right now. I just started watching it maybe a month ago (the season premiere). It is really good. 1) Mark McKinney is in it. 2) I really enjoy the main guy. I don't know his name at the moment. 3) Today there was a guest star: none other than Gilbert Blythe! (Don't remember his real name either).

Emily, I'd recommend the show to you, but I'm remembering a time when we were trying to get a video and I was looking at one that said "Sundance" on the top, and there was some joke about you looking at the Sundance thing and going, "no way!" So, you can judge as you will. It's a funny show. It's Canadian (hence Mark and Gilbert) and it's about a theater company. I have a feeling you'd really like the main guy as well.

Coldplay in a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And DCFC in about a month!

And, NEW! Laura and I get to see Sigur Rós!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On May 8! And guess what!!! 4th row center!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even begin to imagine what that's going to be like.

2 comments:

Emily said...

JONATHAN CROMBIE!!!!!!!!!

I may have to check it out simply for him. :) He's hot.

Have fun at Coldplay and Sigur Ros!

Sarah said...

Wow, I just watch Anne last week and loved it. Oh, Gil. "I did it for you, Anne."