I have a great deal of energy running around in me right now. I feel like I should run around the building or something. My arms are even shaking a little. Waaahaaaaaa!
Christ. Christ!!! Ipod guy was gone all day today and then for whatever reason, came back. Now he's pounding his finger on his mouse and it's driving me fucking nuts! Do you guys have any earthly idea how much I hate him? I honestly don't think I have ever detested a human being so much in my entire life. Everything he does makes me want to thrust a sword into him. I mean, please. You don't need to fucking pound your hand into the mouse. Just touch the button. It's so quiet in here and it's all I can hear! And he is always doing this drumming noise on the desk! And I fear he will soon turn on the music! I don't know about you guys, but I am very sensitive to noise. And if one annoys me, it REALLY annoys me.
It was so nice before he came back! Only me and Dan were here and it was silent! This pounding. It's like...each pound squishes in a part of my brain, and soon my brain will be compressed into a tiny, worthless pellet.
God, I entreat you now. If you have any sense of compassion, let him not turn on his music.

No comments:
Post a Comment