We got this new theme card today which beats all others hands-down for the prize of crappiest card ever created. I have to show you the minute I get a jpeg of it. It is friggin' hilarious. It was the talk of the office this afternoon.
I decided to write down the funny incidents now.
Our servers go down all the time, like on average probably a couple of hours a month. They suck. They went down yesterday briefly and Pat goes, "Ok, who opened the virus-laden email?!"
Dan has these things he says all the time, such as "Are you excited!?" which he says at least twice a day. One of his most recent acquisitions is this: "Elizabeth, it's _____, and you are dead to me." He does this after I make a snide comment. For instance, "Elizabeth, it's 2:04, and you are dead to me." And then the next day, "Elizabeth, it's 4:37 and you are dead to me. It took a lot longer today, I'll give you that." He also likes to say, "When you lie, it makes me cry inside."
Yesterday Dan said something was going to make his head implode and I said that would be cool to see. He said, "Well, thanks. Next time your head implodes, I'll be like 'COOL!'" I laughed heartily at the thought that my head could implode more than once. It makes me think of a head that inflates and deflates on command.
I guess that's it. Pretty good couple of days. I'm sick to death of my chair, though. My life is really, really sad-sounding sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment