we just got new "teams" again and i'm slightly pissed off because "my" store is now dan's. but i nursed it from its childhood! and nobody loves it like i do...and nobody can take care of it like i can...
also, ipod guy and another girl (Nicky) are on our team now. our team is also split into two further teams, Team I and Team II. the word team has lost all meaning to me right now. i am on Team I with Nicky, and IG and Dan are on Team II. Nicky and I get the mortgage/loan stores (kill me now) and NRT stores (which stands for something i can't remember at the moment).
i guess that's it. i have some funny incidents that i don't feel like writing down at the moment.
oh, and there have been a couple of times in recent weeks where i have heard IG's music from my NEW cube. that's how bad it is. He and this other woman have taken to coming over and chatting with me for hours and it's really starting to bother me. Maybe I should act less friendly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment