sorry to all and sundry for my grouchiness last night. i am still grouchy now, but will try not to exhibit it in my writing. i wish i had some good snack food.
Did anyone see in the Online Wisconsin that they're having a trip to Iceland for alumni only (in September)? Argh. I am 95% sure I won't even consider going, but it was there. The main reason is that it's for 12 days. Secondary reason: it is $3700, plus another $700 if you're single. What? Penalizing me AGAIN for being single??? They should really just throw people in a room together. Maybe they do, but make you pay if you insist on being in a single room. The trip is a geology/geophysics trip, not a Scandinavian culture thing, so that sort of tells you what they'd be going to see. They are going to Þingvellir (site of the first Parliament in Europe). That would be cool--I've heard it's a magical place.
What else can I talk about...how annoyed I am at the world today? No...I'll just end this entry.

No comments:
Post a Comment