Sunday, May 25, 2008

Annoying

I'm still trying to look for a dress for the wedding. I don't want a polyester one because they accentuate hip flaws, yet every single dress is polyester (wtf?). Seriously, try to find a black dress that would fit me that isn't polyester. So I'm like, ok I can find a slip with some structure. Nobody carries them. I'm more than a little frustrated here. My mom never had trouble finding slips when I was little, when I hated them.
 
Anyway, I did yoga tonight and it was really weird. I'm very out of practice. I don't have anything else to say.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i would go to the lingerie department in kohl's of macy's to see what they have to offer. i've had some good "body slimmers" that are basically like wearing tight swimming suits. good luck with the dress hunt!

Elizabeth said...

I have one of those, but what I want is a thing to make the skirt fuller. I looked at Macy's...we'll see.

Elizabeth said...

i finally fucking found one! thank god.

Emily said...

I suddenly remembered some scratchy slips I had to wear under my dresses as a wee girl to make dresses fuller...

ahh, memories...