Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blog

I just found the blog for The Soup...I know what I'll be reading for the next 2 days.
 
You guys should watch Peep Show. It's a BBC show. The first season is on netflix but there are 4 seasons. I watched the first two like 2 years ago when it was on BBC America and loved it but just downloaded the rest this weekend because I saw something about it on AV Club. I was laughing my f-ing ass off. I have never laughed so hard at a show. I almost want to watch them all again right away. Seriously great show. The "comedy duo" (Sorry) also has a sketch show called That Mitchell And Webb Look. I have only seen that once or twice but I liked it. One that I did see was a sketch about an argument over how cheese is made. It was pretty good. Heart

No comments: