Today I was working on a thing with my coworker Brian for about 4 hours (ok, it was probably only 2 or at most 3) and I was ready to kill myself at the end. I was sooooo annoyed with it. I finally figured out the problem and it was the stupidest thing ever (Brian agrees it is dumb). I was going to report a bug on it but it's SO dumb I don't even want to look at it anymore. I'll probably do it tomorrow though.
Then I was drinking some green tea and I got wired. It was funny because I don't usually react to caffeine. It could have been something else in it, I guess. I'm exhausted from that stupid bug though. That was probably the hardest I've worked on something in a while, mostly because I couldn't figure it out. That was due to the fact that it was such an idiotic bug. Neither of us thought to look at what it ended up being. Anyway...
Lost season finale is on tonight!
There was an earthquake in Iceland today. I'm going to ask around at my school to see if everyone is ok. Crazy...it looks like only minor injuries but still, crazy. It was in Selfoss and I don't know anyone there, but you never know.
Oh! I got a hold of my best friend from high school, Melissa, and I am going to see her this weekend. I can't wait!! I have not talked to her literally in years. I was going to go to Nancy's because she's having a garage sale but I will be out of town now. I am boring myself with this blog entry. Good bye. BAD BYE! (Simpsons)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment