Monday, July 21, 2008

Bah

I just talked to C for a couple hours and I feel not so great about it. I kind of was weird, I don't like how I acted. The crappy part is he's gone (ironically, to Duluth and Madison) for the next 7 days. And then we can talk for like 1 day and then I'm gone for around 9 days. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel like an idiot. I went off on Sigur Ros and Coldplay and stuff. I was just excited because he started the conversation, which has never happened. Blerg, I can't stop my idiotic brain from spewing forth crap without any kind of stop. I can't do that. Ok, I just need to realize that that's how I am. I'm a moronic brain-spewer and if that bothers him I guess it's not meant to be. He didn't seem to be that put off by it, in fact he seemed completely normal so I really hope I did not do any damage. My problem is when I start talking about myself, which I have been trying not to do for some reason, I inevitably say something that doesn't sound right and then I have to figure out how to give an explanation and it just snowballs into a huge thing. God I'm an idiot. Ah well, he seemed fine and was funny as usual and so cute. So hopefully it's fine. Actually, I showed him my website and I seemed a little self conscious about it so he sent me some of his music and said that since I showed my work he'd show his. :) V. sweet.

No comments: