Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bridezillas

I was just watching Bridezillas and the one tonight was quite the "keeper". My god, she was a bitch. I have a hard time thinking of people who seem so truly bitchy in every sense of the word. There have been 1 or 2 on this show who I can't believe anyone would ever marry. People like that make me wonder why I, one of the nicest people I know, don't even have a boyfriend. Yes, I realize it's conceited to say I'm one of the nicest people I know, but seriously, I do consider myself on the kind end of the spectrum. While that might not completely apply to the relationship end of things (though I do think I'm still nice in relationships, I just might have other issues), these ladies are ridiculous. This lady tonight - I've never seen anyone behave like that towards anyone. I can't believe that guy married her. Plus, he has been with her for 6 years. I almost wonder if he has a fear of non-commitment. Sort of like what I think girls have. A fear of being alone, I guess. God help that dude. This other lady was sort of a bitch but it was more generalized instead of directed at her husband. She was just a mean person who didn't know manners. The lady tonight specifically berated her husband about every possible thing he did. She told him to shut up every other word, etc. Like I said, I've never seen a person behave like that towards anyone. There was never any niceness at all from her, not even at her ceremony. Ugh. I'm glad I don't know her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i saw one yesterday where the lady laid into her bridesmaids about how they looked in their dresses. it's the day before the wedding...what are they supposed to do...cut off all their fat?!?