Monday, July 07, 2008

Jimmy Eat World

Here is a video I took tonight at the Jimmy Eat World show. Ok, this isn't looking half as good as it does on my computer. Sorry about that. But I guess you get the idea. They're playing "Lucky Denver Mint". The show was really good. I loved it. And Jim is so sexy. I think I have mentioned it before, but Jim Adkins playing and singing is probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Ben Gibbard also elicits a similar response from me, but Jim is really over the top. I think it's because he always gets completely soaked in sweat. Then he always flings his head around and sweat goes flying. I love it. The way he moves is just ahhh. I've seen this band maybe 5 times and every time it's been excellent. They are a great band. I will try to process my videos more at some point and get some stills out of them. I don't think the stills I took are that great. Jim is the one in the middle.

To further my thoughts on this, I found this listi yfir beautiful people that I made a while back. By the way, listi yfir means list of in Icelandic. It's just a thing that's stuck in my head.

No comments: