Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A Point For Me!

I gained the guy's email address and IM!!!!!! (The other day when we were talking it was just within the same website at which I located him)
 
Things are looking up! This makes up for my "accident" today! (Which I foolishly told everyone about and then got made fun of all day long)
 
I am also feeling good because I finally got my economic stimulus check yesterday.
 
P.S. I am doing a website for my uncle, who runs a music company. I have seen some interesting things on his website. It kind of confuses me. One question though. Let's pretend Jesus were to return to Earth tomorrow. Would that be considered the Second Coming? I'm doubting myself because one of my uncle's albums is called The Third Coming. I was like, is that even a thing? I'm totally confused now. Plus, on the description he talks about all kinds of gods and stuff, not just Jesus, though the cover of the album has a picture of Jesus on it. He insists that album is not religious. I'll have to give y'all the URL when I'm done. My uncle is a very odd person.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I thought that that would be called the Second Coming. Doesn't that also mean the end of the world (as we know it)? Which would make the Third Coming fairly difficult and unnecessary.

I'm also not all up on my religion facts, however.