My mom planned to go to Tennessee yesterday for some class. She was going to go with Gary. Well, Gary, the creep and asshole that he is, didn't show up. I really hope this will show her that he is an ass, and she will get rid of him.
She is using this as an excuse to make my sisters be with her this weekend, even though it is Father's Day.
I painted a painting of a lighthouse for my dad. I didn't buy him anything because they are always complaining about how much crap they have now that two households were combined and they had a wedding, where they got even more crap.
I am really itchy right now in the area right where the band of my bra is. I hope you enjoyed that information.
I have been working on my letter to Tom. It's going to take a lot of work to make it turn out well and to get it to say everything I want and to sound good and send the correct messages. I hope to get it sent next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment