Saturday, June 24, 2006

Shoes

So here is what I got today. I was lucky enough to be able to find a picture of both pairs. I was trying to look for a skirt or some type of shorts and had no luck whatsoever. Bottom line: Kohl's had a TERRIBLE selection today (and that's where I always get my pants). I got both of these pairs of shoes from Marshall Field's (soon to be Macy's). I love that place.

Kangaroos (Emily, aren't you proud?)





















And Kenzies (every single pair they had was stellar - I was v. impressed). The woman who was helping me advised me to take very good care of them and was raving about them. I think she was on a commission because she was almost overly helpful. She talked me into getting a MF credit card, which I am ok with, since I've been shopping there more lately. Now I have 3 credit cards, and I don't use any of them. Thanks, Wells Fargo Debit/Credit! I hear it's supposed to be good for your credit to have them and not use them. Whatever.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Pictures of shoes by themselves are funny to me for reasons I don't understand. I just picture a stereotype fashion photographer guy doing a photo shoot with this Euro-dance music on in the background, saying, "Yes! Now give me sassy! Ooh! You're beautiful, baby!" And meanwhile they're just shoes, you know?

Ok, I'm definitely the only person who thinks that's funny.