Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wonderful day again

As Pat and Dan always say, I got thrown under the bus again today at work. And this time it was completely not my fault. I'm sick to death of getting blamed for all this shit. It's really tiring in many ways.
 
Dan was mentioning my incident that happened yesterday and said, "I felt like calling up [the guy] and saying 'fuck you'!" Aw, thanks for your protectorial spirit, Dan. He was late today because he had to take his dad to the doctor, and I thought it was extremely funny that while he was waiting for his dad he just randomly went and got a haircut.
 
There is a commercial that uses a weird version of Transatlanticism in the background. It's a commercial for donating organs, I think. I have mixed feelings about it.
 
I hate this "bad day" song.
 
I took a nap from 6:30-11:15 and I am going to bed soon. I am just exhausted from this week.
 
There was another problem with the car. My dad and Sandy drove all the way back yesterday and replaced the alternator and when it turned on it started to go really fast and wouldn't stop. So they had to leave it there. They gave the keys to a garage, who fixed it. So they had to drive back AGAIN and get it. I feel soooo bad. Sandy had to sacrifice two nights and her car, and my dad had to sacrifice three nights.
 
I'm tired of everything. I didn't even realize until this evening that I'm having a really shitty week.
 
I'm going home tomorrow for my sister's graduation.

1 comment:

Emily said...

sorry you're having a shitty week. [instead of writing 'shitty week' I accidently wrote 'hitty wek']. remember being aides for mrs place and you typing while i dictated to you? and how i always made fun of your mistakes?

remember the bad bagels/donuts and the guy with the tin arm?

i actually don't mind the bad day song. that said, the only time i hear(d) it was while watching American Idol and someone got kicked off. so i've had no overplay effect with it.

i just listened to a sheryl crow song. she kind of annoys me but i can never get myself to delete any of the songs i have of hers. which is a lot. i just remembered that dan loved sheryl crow. haha.

the last code i had to type in to post my last comment on your page was 'givno' and it reminded me of petro's dog, gizmo. that dog rocked. a lot.