What...the hell...is it??? Seriously...I have no idea. A tall skinny pile of rocks on top of a derelict rock pillar? Where exactly is this atrocity being erected in Madison?
Being as I'm in Korea and I've seen a lot of shamanisic rock piles recently on hikes and whatnot, it reminds me of that (shamanistic rock piles people build/add rocks to for good fortune). But this is a lot more ugly. Plus, people don't make the piles that tall and skinny. Nor do they build them on top of blocks of swiss cheese.
Curious.
Remember that weird-o swan(?) sculpture that you pass by on the way home from Greenbush? That's a weird sculpture, as well.
2 comments:
What...the hell...is it??? Seriously...I have no idea. A tall skinny pile of rocks on top of a derelict rock pillar? Where exactly is this atrocity being erected in Madison?
Being as I'm in Korea and I've seen a lot of shamanisic rock piles recently on hikes and whatnot, it reminds me of that (shamanistic rock piles people build/add rocks to for good fortune). But this is a lot more ugly. Plus, people don't make the piles that tall and skinny. Nor do they build them on top of blocks of swiss cheese.
Curious.
Remember that weird-o swan(?) sculpture that you pass by on the way home from Greenbush? That's a weird sculpture, as well.
It's a pile of footballs, right? Isn't that thing not far from Triangle?
Post a Comment