If there is anything that gets my goat more than assholes not blinking before they change lanes, it's assholes who HONK at you when you're turning left at a light. Jesus Fucking Christ.
There was this asshole just now who was tailgating me on this curvy road and I could just tell he was going to do something idiotic. So then we get up to a light where I have to turn left, and so I inch out as much as possible, and of course, turning left on the opposite side is a gigantic SUV, so I couldn't see who was coming. And this idiot behind me honks at me, after seeing that I have stopped. Well, I'm sorry if I don't want to DIE by being hit by another CAR in the oncoming TRAFFIC! Besides, if I did go, there would be someone else honking at me from the oncoming traffic for going!
You see what I have to deal with? Who in their fucking skull honks at someone turning left at a light? Seriously? Do you not see that I am trying to see if I'm going to get hit and die? What a fucking jackass. I hope he/she eats poison.
And the moral of the story is: if you really want to piss me off, be an asshole driver. Drive really fast, weave between lanes, and honk at me, the one going the speed limit and following traffic directions. That will make me LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My bike accounts for 95% of my transportation needs, so if anybody knows about asshole drivers, it's me. Because people have no respect for the dude on the bike. So I sympathize.
Post a Comment