I did Brighton since she'll probably never be able to find a picture of herself that she thinks will be good.
Julia Roberts
Kate Beckinsale
Jessica Alba
Ricki Lake (weird)
Cybill Shepherd
Chelsea Clinton
Annika Sorenstam (the pic they use of her is terrible)
Rachel Bilson (yay Bright, you look like someone from the OC)
Faye Dunaway (yay Bright, you look like someone much older than yourself. I bet you enjoy that :) )
I tried Gwyneth Paltrow and she didn't even come up on her own results. That's how great and accurate this is. I know she is on the list because I looked.
I tried three different photos of myself and didn't get one same result except Scarlett Johansson. Hey, I don't mind that.
My two sisters had a few in common and I had a couple in common with Suzanne.
This thing is addicting.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't think I have any pictures that are good to use. But, I somehow always figured the closest celebrity to Brighton would be Angelina Jolie. Maybe its just me on that one.
Post a Comment