Friday, July 28, 2006

One bad thing and one funny thing

The other day I put this benzoyl peroxide stuff on my face before I went to bed. I've done that before, many times. Well, at least 25 or 30. In the past few months. For some reason, this time my face decided it didn't like it. Whoa, major rash. It really hurt. Now I have some remnant on the corners of my mouth. Not the most fun thing ever.

The other thing: I went to the grocery store today, and bought a 12-pack of Mountain Dew (among other things). I also got one of those 20 oz bottles of it. So, the funny thing is that any time I get pop I store it in my trunk because I am too lazy to bring it upstairs. Then I just remove a can from my car anytime I need it. So, I have like 7 empty 12-pack containers in my trunk. They are not all Mt. Dew. Well, as I was loading my car with the groceries, an older couple walked by me. Here are the comments of the woman: "Wow, it's a hot one out here." "Look at all the silver cars in the parking lot." "She really likes Mountain Dew." Hahahaha! I felt dumb, because hey, they're all empty and I'm too lazy to remove them from my trunk. What else is in there? A thing of cat litter. Remember the time I almost got a cat? That was from then. The nice thing is that the rest of my car is spotless. As far as crap goes, anyway. It's not "clean" spotless because my mom took really shitty care of the car. Anyone who has been in it might remember the giant polyurethane stain on the passenger seat.

STARGATE TONIGHT!

No comments: