Thursday, July 13, 2006

Everyone Must Try

There's this face recognition thing that I just did that matches your face up with celebrities. Everyone has to do it.
If you don't want to register, you can use my account. elizabeth.amy at gmail (in normal format, of course) and the password is Elizabeth1.
 
Here is my list with best match at the top.
 
Patricia Arquette
Scarlett Johansson
Britney Spears (wha?)
Ava Gardner
Vivien Leigh
Ninet Tayeb
Emmanuelle Beart
Heidi Klum (yay, a model)
Margaret Atwood
 
Alas, no Gwyneth. Well, everyone, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

come on!!!!! someone has to do it!

Sarah said...

i did it many times over sometime in winter (candy posted about it once), but forgot who my people were. i'm at my 'rents, so i don't have any good photos of me to choose from, but as soon as i'm able i'll let you know my results. fyi, i get weird people. i think tom cruise might have been in my list. hmmm?

Sarah said...

Sarah said (February 2006):

I don't have very many good pictures of myself, but so far Joni Mitchell and Jodi Foster have come up the most often, which I don't really agree with. I also got Rod Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

dammit, why did i not see that? of course, my one cool thing and someone already posted it! :(

Tom said...

Holy crap. My mind is racing with possibilities. Should I put myself in? Will I get different results with different pictures? If I put in a celebrity, will they get their own name back? What happens if I put in, say, a photo of a tree? Or a cartoon caricature of somebody?

Ahhhhhhh

brb

And eventually I'm posting about this on my blog. I hope you don't care if I steal the link. Although I won't post your account info and such like you did.

Tom said...

Ok. My results seem to be heavily influenced by the fact that I have a beard in the picture I used. In descending order of resemblance:

Jose Carreras
Tim Roth
Johnny Depp
Kenneth Brannagh
Matthew Perry (ew)
Jimi Hendrix (haha)
John Bonham
Diego Rivera (hahaha what?!)
Norbert Weiner
Peter Greenaway